Monday, August 23, 2010

Breaking in their new lawn chairs for the swim meets!

Davis spent countless hours cheering on his big sis during all the practices and the meets! "Go Ra Ra...Go Wabes!"

GO Go Go!! Gloria did awesome for her first season, and even qualified for the Red, White, and Blue in backstroke! What a game face eh?

Go WAVES!! This year Gloria participated in swim team, and we loved it! This is her and her best swim pal, Vivian!

Grandpa was cheering on Gloria at the big graduation ceremony!! Gloria, you're our Super Star!

In May Danny and I were the proud parents of a transitions Graduate from Community Christian School! Gloria is advancing from the frogs class to Colin Powell Elementary in Aug!

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad I was able to spend Mother's Day with my amazing Mom!!!

Being a Mother is Awesome....Davis, you make me Happy!

Our Exciting news for 2010 is that we are expecting baby #3! I'm about 5 mo. pregnant in this picture. Take a good look...a pregnant picture of me is a rare find!! It's a GIRL!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, I cant believe how old your kiddos are getting. I cant wait to see them in October! You are darling pregnant, you need to post more prego pics!

Amy Jo:) said...

Kristen, your little belly is SO cute! I loved looked at all the adorable photos of the kids! Gloria and Davis are just precious! I was excited to hear you are having another girl, congratulations!!!