Monday, August 23, 2010

Gloria is attending Colin Powell Elementary! Powell the Panther was at school to greet everyone on the first day...Go Panthers!

Gloria's first day of Kindergarten was today! Danny came out to send her off...I drove her :) She was sooo excited that it took her a couple hours to fall asleep! This morning she woke me up at 5:15 am and asked if it was time for school yet! Just look at that new backpack...I even sewed the butterfly patches on myself...I guess I was excited too :)

The other day, I was in my room when I heard the familiar "clicking" of the heels coming down the hall. Gloria said, "here comes the princess!" I was excited to see what outfit she had put on...to my surprise it was little Davis!!! Big sister dressed him up like Sleeping Beauty. Gloria said, "he likes it mom" Then Davis replied, "Yeah, I like it!" I was smiling all day...he loved it! Just look at that smile!

Davis blowing out his birthday candles at our family birthday party! (celebrating all of the Aug and Sept. birthdays). Happy 3rd birthday Bubba :)

Happy 34th birthday to Danny! Davis and Gloria helping him blow out all of those candles! I made this ice cream sandwich cake with strawberry ice cream...yummy!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I know that clicking sound all too well. That is too funny that it was Davis all dressed up. I love it!

Cathy said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! I hope we see you guys this summer!